Monday, August 24, 2015

Top 5 Ludum Dare Games you Got to Try

HYDRA
What - All you wanted a princess. Now kill as many knights as you can
Why Should I Care - Every time you kill 1 head (two replace it). The coolest "hungry hungry hippo-like you ever did see"

NotZilla: Ice Cream Vendor

What - You have to give icecream
Why Should I Care -Your "Not godzilla".
Motherflipin' T-Rex!
What - Play as a t-rex as he rampages and destroys everything in the level
Why Should I Care -You just want to blow shit up.
WRITHE
What - You play as a squid type monster in this side scroller
Why Should I Care - I was impressed with just how much they got done in such a short amount of time (its not even a jam entry).
MUTANT SNAKOPEDE
What - Play as the snakeopede
Why Should I Care - Execution isnt that great (at least playing keyboard) but what do you except for 1 day. I thought it has the greatest potential to go onto to become something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment